2010 Ferrari 458 Italia
For sale in Osborne Park
Barbagallo FerrariShow Map
|Exterior Colour||Rosso Corsa|
|Transmission||Dual-clutch, 7-speed F1|
Ferrari 458 italia Specification
- 20" Alloy Wheels
- Adaptive air suspension
- Alarm and immobiliser
- Bi-xenon headlamp with Led position and direction light
- CST Traction Control
- Carbon-ceramic Brake
- Dual-Zone Climate Control
- Elec. Adjustable Steering Column
- Evolution of Electronic differential (E-Diff3)
- F1 Paddle Shift Gearbox
- F1 Trac
- Hi-Fi system with bluetooth
- MagneRide shock absorber System (SCM2)
- NIT racing in the instrumental panel
- Protection cover for car and seats
- Tyre repair kit
- Engine: 90° V8 engine in mid-rear position, with fuel direct injection
- Power: 570 CV (425 kW) @ 9000 rpm
- Displacement: 4499 cc
- Chassis: All-Aluminium chassis
- Weight kerb: 1485 kg (3274 lb)
- Top speed: >202 mph
- Suspension front: Double A wishbones anterior supensions
- Transmission: F1 Dual Clutch gearbox
- Suspension rear: Multilink Posterior suspensions
- Weight dry: 1380 kg (3042 lb)
- Distribution: 4 valves per cylinder, twin overhead camshafts per cylinder bank
Best value 458 Italia in Australia in sought after Rosso Corsa with Beige combination. Features desirable options such as carbon fibre steering wheel with LEDs and Daytona seats.
Two owner car with full service history.
Enquire today to arrange an inspection at Western Australia's only authorised Ferrari dealer.
We welcome interstate buyers and can organise both finance and enclosed transport.
*Standard equipment can vary country by country due to specific local needs or conditions. Please refer to your local dealer for additional information.
Barbagallo Ferrari makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on the Website is accurate and complete.