2011 Ferrari 599 GTO
For sale in Sterling
Ferrari of WashingtonShow Map
|Exterior Colour||Bianco Avus|
|Interior Trim||Non Standard|
Ferrari 599 gto Specification
- All Stitchings in Colour in "Bianco"
- Alluminium Brake Calipers
- Bose Hifi System
- Carbon Fiber Wheels Cup
- Cascade Telematic Navi System
- Coloured Safety Belts in "Cinture Comboblau (Blu)"
- Coloured Upper Dashboard in "Blu"
- Door Sill Cover in Carbon
- Elegant Interior Trimming
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Full Electric Seats
- Home Link
- Interior 3d Fabric Colour in "Tessuto T3d1 Nero"
- Interiors in Alcantara in "Alcantara Blu Scuro 9937"
- Lateral Dash Insert in Carbon
- Leather Upholstery in "Blu"
- Racing Livery
- Two Tone Body Painting
- White Rev Counter
- iPod Connection
- 20" Front and Rear forged rims
- Battery Conditioner
- Bi-Xenon Headlights
- CST Traction Control with F1-TRAC System
- Carbon-ceramic Brake
- Dual Two-Stage Airbags
- Electrically Operated and Heated Exterior Mirrors
- Engine start button on steering wheel
- Key with transponder integrated anti-theft alarm and remote control for opening doors and tailgate
- LED rear lights
- MagneRide shock absorber System (SCM2)
- Rain/Light sensor
- Side Airbags
- Speed-sensitive power steering
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Tyre repair kit
- Engine: Front, longitudinal, 65-degree V12
- Power: 670 CV at 8,250 rpm
- Displacement: 5,999 cc
- Chassis: Aluminium chassis and body
- Weight kerb: 1605 kg (3,538 lbs)
- Top speed: Over 335 km/h (208 mph)
- Suspension front: SCM2 Magnetorheological damping control
- Transmission: F1; 6 gears + Reverse
- Suspension rear: SCM2 Magnetorheological damping control
- Weight dry: 1495 kg (3,296 lbs)
- Distribution: 4 valves per cylinder, twin overhead camshafts per cylinder bank
*Standard equipment can vary country by country due to specific local needs or conditions. Please refer to your local dealer for additional information.
Ferrari of Washington makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on the Website is accurate and complete.