2014 Ferrari 458 Spider
For sale in Izumi-ku Sendai-shi
|Exterior Colour||Extracampionario-not Standard|
|Interior Trim||Non Standard|
Ferrari 458 spider Specification
- 20" Forged Painted Rims
- All Stitchings in Colour in "Rosso"
- Alluminium Brake Calipers
- Carb.Fib.Steering Wheel + LEDs
- Coloured Safety Belts in "Cinture Comboblau (Blu)"
- Coloured Upper Dashboard in "Colore Non Disponibile"
- Exterior Sill Kick in Carbon
- Front Dashboard Trim in "Blu"
- Full Electric Seats
- Full Optional Mirrors
- High Emotion Low Emission
- Horse Stitched on Headrest in "Rosso"
- Int.Grilles in Leather Colour
- Lower Tunnel in Leather
- Radionavi System + Bluetooth
- Special Livery
- Tailor Made
- Two-colours Wheel Rims
- Upper Part in Interior Colour in "Colore Non Disponibile"
- White Rev Counter
- 20" Alloy Wheels
- Adaptive air suspension
- Adjustable Steering Column
- Alarm and immobiliser
- Alloy Wheels
- Bi-xenon headlamp with Led position and direction light
- CD Player
- CST Traction Control
- Carbon-ceramic Brake
- Dual Airbags
- Dual-Zone Climate Control
- Elec. Adjustable Steering Column
- Electric Seats
- Evolution of Electronic differential (E-Diff3)
- F1 Paddle Shift Gearbox
- F1 Trac
- Hi-Fi system with bluetooth
- MagneRide shock absorber System (SCM2)
- NIT racing in the instrumental panel
- Passenger Airbag
- Protection cover for car and seats
- Satellite Navigation
- Tyre repair kit
- Xenon Headlamps
- Engine: 90° V8 engine in mid-rear position, with fuel direct injection
- Power: 570 CV (419 kW) @ 9000 rpm
- Displacement: 4497 cc
- Chassis: All-Aluminium chassis
- Weight kerb: 1535 kg (3384 lb)
- Top speed: >199 mph
- Suspension front: Double A wishbones anterior supensions
- Transmission: F1 Dual Clutch gearbox
- Suspension rear: Multilink Posterior suspensions
- Weight dry: 1430 kg (3153 lb)
- Distribution: 4 valves per cylinder, twin overhead camshafts per cylinder bank
*Standard equipment can vary country by country due to specific local needs or conditions. Please refer to your local dealer for additional information.
Ideal makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on the Website is accurate and complete.