2014 Ferrari 458 Spider
For sale in Osborne Park
Barbagallo FerrariShow Map
|Exterior Colour||Bianco Avus|
|Transmission||Dual-clutch, 7-speed F1|
Ferrari 458 spider Specification
- 20" Forged Dark Painted Rims
- All Stitchings in Colour in "Grigio"
- Carb.Fib.Steering Wheel + LEDs
- Carbon Fibre Central Bridge
- Carbon Fibre Dashboard Inserts
- Cruise Control
- Daytona Style Seat in "Nero"
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Full Electric Seats
- Full Optional Mirrors
- High Emotion Low Emission
- Horse Stitched on Headrest in "Grigio"
- Radionavi System + Bluetooth
- Sport Exhaust System
- Tyres Pressure Measurement
- Yellow Brake Calipers
- Yellow Rev. Counter
- iPod Connection
- 20" Alloy Wheels
- Adaptive air suspension
- Alarm and immobiliser
- Bi-xenon headlamp with Led position and direction light
- CST Traction Control
- Carbon-ceramic Brake
- Dual-Zone Climate Control
- Evolution of Electronic differential (E-Diff3)
- F1 Paddle Shift Gearbox
- F1 Trac
- Hi-Fi system with bluetooth
- MagneRide shock absorber System (SCM2)
- NIT racing in the instrumental panel
- Protection cover for car and seats
- Tyre repair kit
- Engine: 90° V8 engine in mid-rear position, with fuel direct injection
- Power: 570 CV (419 kW) @ 9000 rpm
- Displacement: 4497 cc
- Chassis: All-Aluminium chassis
- Weight kerb: 1535 kg (3384 lb)
- Top speed: >199 mph
- Suspension front: Double A wishbones anterior supensions
- Transmission: F1 Dual Clutch gearbox
- Suspension rear: Multilink Posterior suspensions
- Weight dry: 1430 kg (3153 lb)
- Distribution: 4 valves per cylinder, twin overhead camshafts per cylinder bank
The 458 Spider
with the roof closed
looks like an innocuous Ferrari; it’s a sleek-looking racecar for the road. Open the top
and things change drastically.
In just 14 seconds – the time it takes for the hard top to fold away into the back of the car – the 458 Spider is reshaped. Not only is it far less serious looking — in a good way — but it’s also now the first mid-rear-engine supercar with a hardtop-folding roof.
Enquire to today to arrange an inspection at Western Australia/'s only authorized Ferrari dealer.
*Standard equipment can vary country by country due to specific local needs or conditions. Please refer to your local dealer for additional information.
Barbagallo Ferrari makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on the Website is accurate and complete.