2014 Ferrari 458 Spider
For sale in Osborne Park
Barbagallo FerrariShow Map
|Exterior Colour||Bianco Avus|
|Transmission||Dual-clutch, 7-speed F1|
Ferrari 458 spider Specification
- 20" Forged Dark Painted Rims
- All Stitchings in Colour in "Grigio"
- Carb.Fib.Steering Wheel + LEDs
- Carbon Fibre Central Bridge
- Carbon Fibre Dashboard Inserts
- Cruise Control
- Daytona Style Seat in "Nero"
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Full Electric Seats
- Full Optional Mirrors
- High Emotion Low Emission
- Horse Stitched on Headrest in "Grigio"
- Radionavi System + Bluetooth
- Sport Exhaust System
- Tyres Pressure Measurement
- Yellow Brake Calipers
- Yellow Rev. Counter
- iPod Connection
- 20" Alloy Wheels
- Adaptive air suspension
- Alarm and immobiliser
- Bi-xenon headlamp with Led position and direction light
- CST Traction Control
- Carbon-ceramic Brake
- Dual-Zone Climate Control
- Evolution of Electronic differential (E-Diff3)
- F1 Paddle Shift Gearbox
- F1 Trac
- Hi-Fi system with bluetooth
- MagneRide shock absorber System (SCM2)
- NIT racing in the instrumental panel
- Protection cover for car and seats
- Tyre repair kit
- Engine: 90° V8 engine in mid-rear position, with fuel direct injection
- Power: 570 CV (419 kW) @ 9000 rpm
- Displacement: 4497 cc
- Chassis: All-Aluminium chassis
- Weight kerb: 1535 kg (3384 lb)
- Top speed: >199 mph
- Suspension front: Double A wishbones anterior supensions
- Transmission: F1 Dual Clutch gearbox
- Suspension rear: Multilink Posterior suspensions
- Weight dry: 1430 kg (3153 lb)
- Distribution: 4 valves per cylinder, twin overhead camshafts per cylinder bank
The 458 Spider
with the roof closed
looks like an innocuous Ferrari; it’s a sleek-looking racecar for the road. Open the top
and things change drastically.
In just 14 seconds – the time it takes for the hard top to fold away into the back of the car – the 458 Spider is reshaped. Not only is it far less serious looking — in a good way — but it’s also now the first mid-rear-engine supercar with a hardtop-folding roof.
Enquire to today to arrange an inspection at Western Australia/'s only authorized Ferrari dealer.
*Standard equipment can vary country by country due to specific local needs or conditions. Please refer to your local dealer for additional information.
Barbagallo Ferrari "* makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on the Website (""the Information"") is accurate and complete.