2015 Ferrari F12berlinetta
For sale in Newstead
Ferrari BrisbaneShow Map
|Transmission||Dual-clutch, 7-speed F1|
Ferrari f12berlinetta Specification
- 20" Forged Dark Painted Rims
- Afs System
- Alcantara Boot Trim in "Colore Non Disponibile"
- Alcantara Door Panels in "Alcantara Charcoal 7452"
- Alcantara Rear Wall in "Alcantara Charcoal 7452"
- Carbon Fiber Driver Zone+LEDs
- Carbon Fibre Central Bridge
- Carbon Fibre Cup Holder
- Carbon Fibre Dashboard Inserts
- Central Tunnel in Leather in "Grigio"
- Chromed Front Grill
- Coloured Safety Belts in "Cinture Gun Metal Grey(Grigio)"
- Coloured Upper Dashboard in "Grigio"
- Cruise Control
- Daytona Insert in Alcantara in "Alcantara Charcoal 7452"
- Daytona Style Seat in "Colore Non Disponibile"
- Exterior Sill Kick in Carbon
- Ferrari Historical Colours
- Front Suspension Lift
- Frontpark.Camera with Dualwiew
- Full Electric Seats
- Headliner Alcantara Upholstery in "Colore Non Disponibile"
- Heat Insulating Windscreen
- High Power Hifi System
- Horse Stitched on Headrest in "Giallo"
- Int/Ext Electrochromic Mirrors
- Leather Parcel Shelf in "Grigio"
- Painted Inner Insert
- Specchi Est.con Inserti Neri
- Sports Sill Cover
- Tyres Pressure Measurement
- Upper Part in Alcantara in "Colore Non Disponibile"
- Yellow Brake Calipers
- ABS + EBD
- Air Conditioning
- Bi-Xenon Headlights
- Carbon-ceramic Brake
- Cruise Control
- Engine start button on steering wheel
- F1 Trac
- Key with transponder integrated anti-theft alarm and remote control for opening doors and tailgate
- LED rear lights
- Parking Sensor
- Performance Launch control
- Rain/Light sensor
- Side Airbags
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Engine: 65° V12
- Weight dry: 3362,0 lb (1525 kg)
- Chassis: All-Aluminium chassis
- Top speed: over 211 mph (340 km/h)
- Power: 545 kW (740 CV) at 8250 rpm
- Transmission: F1 dual-clutch 7-speed
- Weight kerb: 3593,5 lb (1630 Kg)
- Displacement: 6262 cc
This 2015 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta is an absolute stunning car to see and drive. One of Ferrari/'s most critically acclaimed V12 Berlinetta/'s
pushing out 730hp from its Atmospheric V12.
You will never find a higher specified F12 costing well in excess of $850
000 when the car was new.
Finished is the beautiful Canna Di Fucile
this F12 really stands out from the crowd in it/'s unique Historical colour and works exceptionally well with the other options fitted to this car.
With naturally aspirated V12/'s on their way out
be quick to secure your inspection at Queensland/'s only authorised Ferrari Dealer.
*Standard equipment can vary country by country due to specific local needs or conditions. Please refer to your local dealer for additional information.
Ferrari Brisbane makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on the Website is accurate and complete.