2016 Ferrari California T
For sale in Newstead
Ferrari BrisbaneShow Map
|Exterior Colour||Giallo Modena|
Ferrari california t Specification
- 20" Forged Painted Rims
- Cerchi Verniciati Lucidi
- Full Electric Seats
- Horse Stitched on Headrest in "Giallo"
- Rear Seats with New Style
- Seats with New Style
- Ski Passage
- Special Handling Package
- Two Tone Body Painting in "Nero Ds 1250"
- Tyres Pressure Measurement
- Yellow Brake Calipers
- Yellow Rev. Counter
- F1 Paddle Shift Gearbox
- Side Airbags
- Engine: 90° V8 with fuel direct injection
- Power: 412 kW (560 cv) @ 7500 rpm
- Displacement: 3,855 cc
- Chassis: All-Aluminium chassis
- Weight kerb: 1730 kg
- Top speed: 196 mph
- Suspension front: Double wishbone
- Transmission: F1, dual clutch 7 gears + Reverse
- Suspension rear: Multilink
- Weight dry: 1625 kg
- Distribution: 4 valves per cylinder, twin overhead camshafts per cylinder bank
This 2016 is the 1st Yellow California T to ever come into Australia and currently is still the only one.
This is a brand new car and suits the astute collector that is looking for something different.
We have optioned this car beautifully including the all new Handling Speciale feature which sharpens everything up giving you the driver and more immersed experience.
The California T is one of Ferrari/'s best ever selling cars and it is easy to see why. The performance and looks alone make this a great stand out sports car.
Be quick to secure this at Queensland/'s only authorised Ferrari dealer.
Options fitted to this vehicle include:
- Handling Speciale Package
- Two tone exterior
- Roof in Nero DS
- 20" Glossy Black Forged Alloy Wheels
- Giallo Modena Brake Calipers
- Visibility Package
- Apple Car Play
- Glossy Black Rear Diffuser
- Blacked out Ferrari Badging
- Backbone Style Seats
- Backbone Style Rear Seats
- Yellow Special Sti
*Standard equipment can vary country by country due to specific local needs or conditions. Please refer to your local dealer for additional information.
Ferrari Brisbane makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on the Website is accurate and complete.