2007 Ferrari F430 Coupe
For sale in Newstead
Ferrari BrisbaneShow Map
|Exterior Color||Grigio Silverstone|
Ferrari f430 coupe Specification
- All Stitchings in Colour in "Nero"
- Carboceramic Brake System
- Daytona Style Seat in "Rosso 112806"
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Heated Front Seats
- Yellow Brake Calipers
- iPod Connection
- Air Conditioning
- CST Traction Control
- Central Door Locking
- Climate Control
- Electric Windows
- Leather Trim
- Side Airbags
- Engine: Rear, Longitudinal, 90 degree V8
- Power: 483 bhp at 8,500 rpm
- Displacement: 4,308 cc
- Chassis: Aluminium Space Frame
- Weight kerb: 1,450 kg (3196 lbs)
- Top speed: Over 315 km/h (196 mph)
- Suspension front: Independent, Double Wishbones, Coil Springs, Anti-Roll Bar, Gas Dampers
- Transmission: 6-speed paddle shift
- Suspension rear: Independent, Double Wishbones, Coil Springs, Anti-Roll Bar, Gas Dampers
- Weight dry: 1350 kg (2975 lbs)
- Distribution: 4 valves per cylinder, twin overhead camshafts per cylinder bank
This 2007 Ferrari F430 has just arrived and what a fantastic car we have found. Lovingly looked after by it/'s previous owner
it is finished wonderfully in Grigio Silverstone over Red Leather giving it a striking combination that really stands out.
The F430 was a real stand out in Ferrari acclaimed history
giving greater driving dynamics and ease of use over it/'s predecessor
this Ferrari is a great entry point into the world of the Prancing Horse.
Be quick to secure your inspection at Queensland/'s only authorised Ferrari Dealer/'.
The car is fitted with the following options;
* Giallo Modena Brake Calipers
* Carbon Ceramic Brakes
* Daytona Style Seats
* Heated Seats
* Rosso Rev Counter
* iPod Connection
* Scuderia Ferrari Shields on Fenders
* Front and Rear Parking Sensors
* Rosso Leather Headliner
* Nero Contrast Stitching
* Carbon Fibre Dash Inserts
*Standard equipment can vary country by country due to specific local needs or conditions. Please refer to your local dealer for additional information.
Ferrari Brisbane "* makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on the Website (""the Information"") is accurate and complete.