2011 Ferrari 458 Italia
For sale in Greenwich
Miller Motorcars Inc.Show Map
|Exterior Color||Extracampionario-not Standard|
|Transmission||Dual-clutch, 7-speed F1|
Ferrari 458 italia Specification
- 20" Forged Dark Painted Rims
- Afs System
- All Stitchings in Colour in "Testa di Moro"
- Alluminium Brake Calipers
- Carb.Fib.Steering Wheel + LEDs
- Central Tunnel in Leather in "Cioccolato"
- Coloured Upper Dashboard in "Cioccolato"
- Cruise Control
- Front Dashboard Trim in "Cioccolato"
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- High Power Hifi System
- Int/Ext Electrochromic Mirrors
- Racing Seats in "Sedili Taglia Media 360CH Str"
- Radionavi System + Bluetooth
- Red Rev. Counter
- Two Tone Body Painting in "Nero Ds 1250"
- Tyres Pressure Measurement
- Upper Part in Interior Colour in "Cioccolato"
- iPod Connection
- 20" Alloy Wheels
- Adaptive air suspension
- Alarm and immobiliser
- Bi-xenon headlamp with Led position and direction light
- CST Traction Control
- Carbon-ceramic Brake
- Dual-Zone Climate Control
- Elec. Adjustable Steering Column
- Evolution of Electronic differential (E-Diff3)
- F1 Paddle Shift Gearbox
- F1 Trac
- Hi-Fi system with bluetooth
- MagneRide shock absorber System (SCM2)
- NIT racing in the instrumental panel
- Protection cover for car and seats
- Tyre repair kit
- Engine: 90° V8 engine in mid-rear position, with fuel direct injection
- Power: 570 CV (425 kW) @ 9000 rpm
- Displacement: 4499 cc
- Chassis: All-Aluminium chassis
- Weight kerb: 1485 kg (3274 lb)
- Top speed: >202 mph
- Suspension front: Double A wishbones anterior supensions
- Transmission: F1 Dual Clutch gearbox
- Suspension rear: Multilink Posterior suspensions
- Weight dry: 1380 kg (3042 lb)
- Distribution: 4 valves per cylinder, twin overhead camshafts per cylinder bank
*Standard equipment can vary country by country due to specific local needs or conditions. Please refer to your local dealer for additional information.
Miller Motorcars Inc. "* makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on the Website (""the Information"") is accurate and complete.