2011 Ferrari 599 GTO
For sale in Sterling
Ferrari of WashingtonShow Map
|Exterior Color||Bianco Avus|
|Interior Trim||Non Standard|
Ferrari 599 gto Specification
- All Stitchings in Colour in "Bianco"
- Alluminium Brake Calipers
- Bose Hifi System
- Carbon Fiber Wheels Cup
- Cascade Telematic Navi System
- Coloured Safety Belts in "Cinture Comboblau (Blu)"
- Coloured Upper Dashboard in "Blu"
- Door Sill Cover in Carbon
- Elegant Interior Trimming
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Full Electric Seats
- Home Link
- Interior 3d Fabric Colour in "Tessuto T3d1 Nero"
- Interiors in Alcantara in "Alcantara Blu Scuro 9937"
- Lateral Dash Insert in Carbon
- Leather Upholstery in "Blu"
- Racing Livery
- Two Tone Body Painting
- White Rev Counter
- iPod Connection
- 20" Front and Rear forged rims
- Battery Conditioner
- Bi-Xenon Headlights
- CST Traction Control with F1-TRAC System
- Carbon-ceramic Brake
- Dual Two-Stage Airbags
- Electrically Operated and Heated Exterior Mirrors
- Engine start button on steering wheel
- Key with transponder integrated anti-theft alarm and remote control for opening doors and tailgate
- LED rear lights
- MagneRide shock absorber System (SCM2)
- Rain/Light sensor
- Side Airbags
- Speed-sensitive power steering
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Tyre repair kit
- Engine: Front, longitudinal, 65-degree V12
- Power: 670 CV at 8,250 rpm
- Displacement: 5,999 cc
- Chassis: Aluminium chassis and body
- Weight kerb: 1605 kg (3,538 lbs)
- Top speed: Over 335 km/h (208 mph)
- Suspension front: SCM2 Magnetorheological damping control
- Transmission: F1; 6 gears + Reverse
- Suspension rear: SCM2 Magnetorheological damping control
- Weight dry: 1495 kg (3,296 lbs)
- Distribution: 4 valves per cylinder, twin overhead camshafts per cylinder bank
*Standard equipment can vary country by country due to specific local needs or conditions. Please refer to your local dealer for additional information.
Ferrari of Washington "* makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on the Website (""the Information"") is accurate and complete.