2014 Ferrari 458 Spider
For sale in Izumi-ku Sendai-shi
|Exterior Color||Extracampionario-not Standard|
|Interior Trim||Non Standard|
Ferrari 458 spider Specification
- 20" Forged Painted Rims
- All Stitchings in Colour in "Rosso"
- Alluminium Brake Calipers
- Carb.Fib.Steering Wheel + LEDs
- Coloured Safety Belts in "Cinture Comboblau (Blu)"
- Coloured Upper Dashboard in "Colore Non Disponibile"
- Exterior Sill Kick in Carbon
- Front Dashboard Trim in "Blu"
- Full Electric Seats
- Full Optional Mirrors
- High Emotion Low Emission
- Horse Stitched on Headrest in "Rosso"
- Int.Grilles in Leather Colour
- Lower Tunnel in Leather
- Radionavi System + Bluetooth
- Special Livery
- Tailor Made
- Two-colours Wheel Rims
- Upper Part in Interior Colour in "Colore Non Disponibile"
- White Rev Counter
- 20" Alloy Wheels
- Adaptive air suspension
- Adjustable Steering Column
- Alarm and immobiliser
- Alloy Wheels
- Bi-xenon headlamp with Led position and direction light
- CD Player
- CST Traction Control
- Carbon-ceramic Brake
- Dual Airbags
- Dual-Zone Climate Control
- Elec. Adjustable Steering Column
- Electric Seats
- Evolution of Electronic differential (E-Diff3)
- F1 Paddle Shift Gearbox
- F1 Trac
- Hi-Fi system with bluetooth
- MagneRide shock absorber System (SCM2)
- NIT racing in the instrumental panel
- Passenger Airbag
- Protection cover for car and seats
- Satellite Navigation
- Tyre repair kit
- Xenon Headlamps
- Engine: 90° V8 engine in mid-rear position, with fuel direct injection
- Power: 570 CV (419 kW) @ 9000 rpm
- Displacement: 4497 cc
- Chassis: All-Aluminium chassis
- Weight kerb: 1535 kg (3384 lb)
- Top speed: >199 mph
- Suspension front: Double A wishbones anterior supensions
- Transmission: F1 Dual Clutch gearbox
- Suspension rear: Multilink Posterior suspensions
- Weight dry: 1430 kg (3153 lb)
- Distribution: 4 valves per cylinder, twin overhead camshafts per cylinder bank
*Standard equipment can vary country by country due to specific local needs or conditions. Please refer to your local dealer for additional information.
Ideal "* makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on the Website (""the Information"") is accurate and complete.