2015 Ferrari 458 Spider
For sale in Vancouver
Ferrari of VancouverShow Map
|Exterior Color||Bianco Avus|
|Transmission||Dual-clutch, 7-speed F1|
Ferrari 458 spider Specification
- 20" Forged Painted Rims
- 458 Electric Steering Wheel
- Antenna Sdars
- Carb.Fib.Steering Wheel + LEDs
- Carbon Fibre Central Bridge
- Central Tunnel in Leather in "Rosso 112806"
- Coloured Upper Dashboard in "Rosso 112806"
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- High Power Hifi System
- Horse Stitched on Headrest in "Bianco"
- Tyres Pressure Measurement
- Upper Part in Interior Colour in "Rosso 112806"
- User Manual Booklet
- Yellow Brake Calipers
- Yellow Rev. Counter
- 20" Alloy Wheels
- Adaptive air suspension
- Alarm and immobiliser
- Bi-xenon headlamp with Led position and direction light
- CST Traction Control
- Carbon-ceramic Brake
- Dual-Zone Climate Control
- Evolution of Electronic differential (E-Diff3)
- F1 Paddle Shift Gearbox
- F1 Trac
- Hi-Fi system with bluetooth
- MagneRide shock absorber System (SCM2)
- NIT racing in the instrumental panel
- Protection cover for car and seats
- Tyre repair kit
- Engine: 90° V8 engine in mid-rear position, with fuel direct injection
- Power: 570 CV (419 kW) @ 9000 rpm
- Displacement: 4497 cc
- Chassis: All-Aluminium chassis
- Weight kerb: 1535 kg (3384 lb)
- Top speed: >199 mph
- Suspension front: Double A wishbones anterior supensions
- Transmission: F1 Dual Clutch gearbox
- Suspension rear: Multilink Posterior suspensions
- Weight dry: 1430 kg (3153 lb)
- Distribution: 4 valves per cylinder, twin overhead camshafts per cylinder bank
*Standard equipment can vary country by country due to specific local needs or conditions. Please refer to your local dealer for additional information.
Ferrari of Vancouver "* makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on the Website (""the Information"") is accurate and complete.