2015 Ferrari F12berlinetta
For sale in Newstead
Ferrari BrisbaneShow Map
|Transmission||Dual-clutch, 7-speed F1|
Ferrari f12berlinetta Specification
- 20" Forged Dark Painted Rims
- Afs System
- Alcantara Boot Trim in "Colore Non Disponibile"
- Alcantara Door Panels in "Alcantara Charcoal 7452"
- Alcantara Rear Wall in "Alcantara Charcoal 7452"
- Carbon Fiber Driver Zone+LEDs
- Carbon Fibre Central Bridge
- Carbon Fibre Cup Holder
- Carbon Fibre Dashboard Inserts
- Central Tunnel in Leather in "Grigio"
- Chromed Front Grill
- Coloured Safety Belts in "Cinture Gun Metal Grey(Grigio)"
- Coloured Upper Dashboard in "Grigio"
- Cruise Control
- Daytona Insert in Alcantara in "Alcantara Charcoal 7452"
- Daytona Style Seat in "Colore Non Disponibile"
- Exterior Sill Kick in Carbon
- Ferrari Historical Colours
- Front Suspension Lift
- Frontpark.Camera with Dualwiew
- Full Electric Seats
- Headliner Alcantara Upholstery in "Colore Non Disponibile"
- Heat Insulating Windscreen
- High Power Hifi System
- Horse Stitched on Headrest in "Giallo"
- Int/Ext Electrochromic Mirrors
- Leather Parcel Shelf in "Grigio"
- Painted Inner Insert
- Specchi Est.con Inserti Neri
- Sports Sill Cover
- Tyres Pressure Measurement
- Upper Part in Alcantara in "Colore Non Disponibile"
- Yellow Brake Calipers
- ABS + EBD
- Air Conditioning
- Bi-Xenon Headlights
- Carbon-ceramic Brake
- Cruise Control
- Engine start button on steering wheel
- F1 Trac
- Key with transponder integrated anti-theft alarm and remote control for opening doors and tailgate
- LED rear lights
- Parking Sensor
- Performance Launch control
- Rain/Light sensor
- Side Airbags
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Engine: 65° V12
- Weight dry: 3362,0 lb (1525 kg)
- Chassis: All-Aluminium chassis
- Top speed: over 211 mph (340 km/h)
- Power: 545 kW (740 CV) at 8250 rpm
- Transmission: F1 dual-clutch 7-speed
- Weight kerb: 3593,5 lb (1630 Kg)
- Displacement: 6262 cc
This 2015 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta is an absolute stunning car to see and drive. One of Ferrari/'s most critically acclaimed V12 Berlinetta/'s
pushing out 730hp from its Atmospheric V12.
You will never find a higher specified F12 costing well in excess of $850
000 when the car was new.
Finished is the beautiful Canna Di Fucile
this F12 really stands out from the crowd in it/'s unique Historical colour and works exceptionally well with the other options fitted to this car.
With naturally aspirated V12/'s on their way out
be quick to secure your inspection at Queensland/'s only authorised Ferrari Dealer.
*Standard equipment can vary country by country due to specific local needs or conditions. Please refer to your local dealer for additional information.
Ferrari Brisbane "* makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on the Website (""the Information"") is accurate and complete.