2015 Ferrari FF
For sale in Newmarket
Continental Car Services LtdShow Map
|Exterior Color||Grigio Silverstone|
|Transmission||Dual-clutch, 7-speed F1|
Ferrari ff Specification
- 20"Diamond Finish Sport Wheels
- All Stitchings in Colour in "Nero"
- Chromed Front Grill
- Daytona Seat Leather Stripes in "Nero"
- Daytona Style Seat in "Cuoio"
- Front Suspension Lift
- High Emotion Low Emission
- Horse Stitched on Headrest in "Nero"
- Panoramic Roof
- Rear Wiper
- Specchi Est.con Inserti Neri
- Sport Exhaust System
- Tyres Pressure Measurement
- White Rev Counter
- Yellow Brake Calipers
- 20" Alloy Wheels
- ABS + EBD
- Adaptive air suspension
- Alarm and immobiliser
- Automatic boot lid
- Battery Conditioner
- Bi-xenon headlamp with Led position and direction light
- CST Traction Control with F1-TRAC System
- Carbon-ceramic Brake
- Cruise Control
- Dual Two-Stage Airbags
- Dual Zone Climate Control Air conditioning
- Elec. Adjustable Steering Column
- Electric Seats
- Electrically Operated and Heated Exterior Mirrors
- Engine start button on steering wheel
- Key with transponder integrated anti-theft alarm and remote control for opening doors and tailgate
- LED rear lights
- Parking Sensor
- Performance Launch control
- Protection cover for car and seats
- Rain/Light sensor
- Rear parking sensors
- Retractable side airbag on door panel for head protection
- Reversing camera
- Speed-sensitive power steering
- Thermo and sound insulation for windscreen and side windows
- Tyre repair kit
- Engine: 65° V12 engine in mid-front position, with fuel direct injection
- Power: 660 CV (486 kW) @ 8000 rpm
- Displacement: 6262 cc
- Chassis: All-Aluminium chassis
- Weight kerb: 1880 kg (4145 lb)
- Top speed: >208 mph
- Suspension front: Double A wishbones anterior supensions
- Transmission: F1 Dual Clutch gearbox
- Suspension rear: Multilink Posterior suspensions
- Weight dry: 1790 kg (3946 lb)
- Distribution: 4 valves per cylinder, twin overhead camshafts per cylinder bank
The FF is a Ferrari for all seasons and all situations
the name referring to the Four seats and Four wheel drive which are a first for the supercar manufacturer.
High quality interior design and materials feature; as well the fast shifting dual-clutch transmission and a light weight front drive unit which aids all weather traction with minimal weight penalty.
The 6.3 Litre V12 engine is a development of that in the legendary Enzo supercar and provides stunning performance and exceptional economy figures amongst its ultra-premium four-seater marketplace peers.
*Standard equipment can vary country by country due to specific local needs or conditions. Please refer to your local dealer for additional information.
Continental Car Services Ltd "* makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on the Website (""the Information"") is accurate and complete.