2004 Ferrari Challenge Stradale
For sale in Mill Valley
Ferrari of San FranciscoShow Map
|Exterior Colour||Argento Nurburgring|
Ferrari challenge stradale Specification
- Coloured Standard Stitching in "Rosso"
- Racing Seats in "Sedili Taglia Large 360CH Str"
- Red Brake Calipers
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon-ceramic Brake
- Central Door Locking
- Climate Control
- Dual Airbags
- Electric Windows
- F1 Paddle Shift Gearbox
- Leather Trim
- Normal/Sport Damping Settings
- Xenon Headlamps
- Engine: Rear, Longitudinal, 90 degree V8
- Chassis: Aluminium Space Frame
- Top speed: 300 km/h
- Power: 419 bhp at 8,500 rpm
- Suspension front: 15mm lower ride height and carbon-ceramic brake discs
- Transmission: transverse 6-speed gearbox with F1 paddle shift
- Distribution: 5 valves per cylinder, twin overhead camshafts per cylinder bank
- Suspension rear: Independent, Double Wishbones, Coil Springs, Anti-Roll Bar, Gas Dampers
- Weight kerb: 1,280 kg
- Displacement: 3,586 cc
*Standard equipment can vary country by country due to specific local needs or conditions. Please refer to your local dealer for additional information.
Ferrari of San Francisco "* makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on the Website (""the Information"") is accurate and complete.