2012 Ferrari 458 Spider
For sale in Orlando
Ferrari of Central Florida Inc.Show Map
|Exterior Colour||Blu Tour De France|
|Interior Trim||Blu Scuro|
|Transmission||Dual-clutch, 7-speed F1|
Ferrari 458 spider Specification
- 20" Forged Dark Painted Rims
- Carb.Fib.Steering Wheel + LEDs
- Coloured Upper Dashboard in "Blu"
- Cruise Control
- Dual Colour Leather Int. Trim in "Sabbia"
- Heat Insulating Windscreen
- Inn/Out Elettr.Mirror+Homelink
- Leather Central Tunnel in "Blu"
- Racing Seats in "Sedili Taglia Large 360CH Str"
- Tyres Pressure Measurement
- Upper Part in Colored Leather in "Blu"
- Yellow Brake Calipers
- Yellow Rev. Counter
- iPod Connection
- 20" Alloy Wheels
- Adaptive air suspension
- Alarm and immobiliser
- Bi-xenon headlamp with Led position and direction light
- CST Traction Control
- Carbon-ceramic Brake
- Dual-Zone Climate Control
- Evolution of Electronic differential (E-Diff3)
- F1 Paddle Shift Gearbox
- F1 Trac
- Hi-Fi system with bluetooth
- MagneRide shock absorber System (SCM2)
- NIT racing in the instrumental panel
- Protection cover for car and seats
- Tyre repair kit
- Engine: 90° V8 engine in mid-rear position, with fuel direct injection
- Top speed: >199 mph
- Power: 570 CV (419 kW) @ 9000 rpm
- Suspension front: Double A wishbones anterior supensions
- Transmission: F1 Dual Clutch gearbox
- Displacement: 4497 cc
- Chassis: All-Aluminium chassis
- Suspension rear: Multilink Posterior suspensions
- Weight dry: 1430 kg (3153 lb)
- Distribution: 4 valves per cylinder, twin overhead camshafts per cylinder bank
- Weight kerb: 1535 kg (3384 lb)
*Standard equipment can vary country by country due to specific local needs or conditions. Please refer to your local dealer for additional information.
Ferrari of Central Florida Inc. "* makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on the Website (""the Information"") is accurate and complete.